Del Dios Mutual
September 30, 2019
Water Shut Off: Monday, Sept. 30 from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm, water service will be turned off for the south part of Del Dios, Tamarack to Rancho Drive. Pipeline project connections will take place during that time. We appreciate your patience as we complete phase two of the water main upgrade project along Lake Drive. Questions or concerns please call Roy Dunn 760-644-1997 or Larry Kluey 760-484-7464.
Water Main Pipeline Project: Phase two of our pipeline construction project begins this month. New 10-inch pipeline and four fire hydrants will be installed along Lake Drive from Quince to Tamarack, a major upgrade of our water system infrastructure. Contractor is PK Mechanical. Traffic on Lake Drive will be directed to one lane during the day while the project is completed. We expect work to be completed in 3-4 weeks. We appreciate your patience during construction.
Water Conservation Measures:
The following water conservation measures are currently in effect in the Del Dios Mutual Water Company Service Area:
- Limit all outdoor landscape irrigation to 3 days per week, unless served by a drip or microspray irrigation system.
- Irrigate or water plants only between 6:00 pm and 8:00 am.
- Limit watering to 15 minutes or less per station, unless served by a drip or microspray irrigation system.
- Do not irrigate during a rainstorm or within 48 hours after a measurable amount of rainfall.
- A hand-held bucket or hose with positive shut-off nozzle is required to water areas not served by an irrigation system.
- Repair all water leaks within 48 hours of discovery.
- Do not fill or operate any fountains, ponds and water features, except where water is recirculated or required to sustain aquatic life.
- Do not wash off decks, paved areas, patios, driveways and sidewalks, and prohibit any irrigation run-off or water flows into roadways or non-targeted areas, except as necessary for immediate fire, health or safety needs.
- Do not wash cars, trucks, vehicles, boats and other mobile equipment, unless a hand-held bucket or hose with positive shut-off nozzle, or a commercial recycling car wash is used.
These measures are in effect until further notice.
For more information on water conservation, including tips for voluntary conservation, see the link under "Water Conservation" above.
Board of Directors monthly meetings are the first Tuesday of the month at 7:00 pm, at the Old Firehouse Community Center, 20155 Elm Lane, Escondido, CA 92029.
Are held once a year in March at the Old Firehouse Community Center. Board elections are held annually at this meeting .